17-clue sudokus are taken from the list made by Gordon Royle of The University of Western Australia without any transformation. this list is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
How to use interface:
- Swipe left or right the 'start' button to change the level
- Click the 'start' button to generate a game in the level shown at the label of button
- Click a number 1~9 below or simply press a key of 1~9 in keyboard to get a number in hand. then, click on the cell to put a number
- Select a selected number below one more time to toggle note mode on/off.
- Press shift to toggle note mode on/off.
In the table you can use:
- Left click : put a number or remove it if numbers in table/hand are same
- Middle click or Ctrl + Left Click : note a guess number or remove it if numbers in table/hand are same
- Right click : remove number